Saturday, July 21, 2012

Papertrey Stamp-a-faire

Stamp-a-faire create a card set challenge.  I made this card as a Christmas card.  I didn't notice the wrinkle in the designer paper until I took a Macro photo of the card.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Winterberry and the limited edition "a big thank you"
Cardstock:  White and unknown red polka dot designer paper
Ink:  Spring Moss, Black and Red
Accessories:  YG13 Chartruese Copic, R29 Lipstick Red Copic, Winterberry die, Edger#3 die

The original challenge I participated is from Betsy Veldman at http://scrapbookgirl.typepad.com/paper_scissors_and_superh/2012/07/camp-card-set-challenge.html

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I love this Joanne! Great card!!

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...