Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #156

Word Art Wednesday

Challenge may be found at:  http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/

I am thinking it would also look nice if I added just a few strands of straw like items just under the bird but not covering the text.  It needs something there.  Suggestions are always welcome.

SUPPLIES

Stamp Set:
Song Birds

Ink:
Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse, Blueberry Sky

Paper:
Blueberry Sky and Ivory Card Stock as well as Harvest Gold Pattern Pack

Accessories:
Song Bird Dies, Text printed from Word Art Wednesday Blog, Ivory Lace, Score Tape, Dimensional, Big Shot


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Your use of this week's scripture is AMAZING. I love the bird, too! I really want you to know how genuinely grateful I am that you share your wonderful creations with us each week. It means so much to me, and I can't say thank you adequately. Have a great week, and I hope to see you share with us again soon.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...