Saturday, July 18, 2015

Enjoy

Card inspired by layout created by Laurie Willison at https://www.pinterest.com/pin/440578776024681943/

I used different plaid paper, sentiments, colors, and used additional elements such as the twine.


SUPPLIES


All supplies from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise identified

Stamp Sets: 
Still Life – Summer and Garden Variety

Ink:
Mellow Moss (SU), Garden Green (SU), Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, Harvest Gold, Spring Rain and Anna Griffin Sienna

Paper:
White Card Stock and My Favorite Things Plaid Patterns 6x6 Paper Pack

Accessories:
Creamsicle Twine (The Twinery) and Dimensionals

1 comment:

Darnell said...

This is colorful and makes me smile because I adore plaid and I adore peaches!! You hit two of my soft spots with this one, Joanne!! Hugs, Darnell

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...