Monday, January 25, 2016

Hello There

I have been stuck on certain colors lately so my goal this morning was to use a color that was different.  I chose a purple/periwinkle color pallet.  I also wanted to ink up my newest stamp set Bold Blossoms.

SUPPLIES  *Note:  All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated

Stamp Sets
Bold Blossoms and Scripted

Ink
Vintage Jadeite, Ripe Avocado, Winter Wisteria, Plum Pudding, Blueberry Sky, Starry Night, Lemon Tart and True Black

Paper
White Linen (Fresh Snow) and Winter Wisteria Pattern Pack

Accessories:
1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (Bluebird - SU), Bold Blossoms Dies, Quilted Tag Die, Dimensionals, Big Shot

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...