Friday, August 25, 2017

PTI Stamp a Faire 2017 - 1st Anniversary Tradition: Paper



1st Anniversary Tradition:  Paper, By Laura Bassen



I loved how this turned out except for the sewing.  Only 3 diamonds were sewn  because my machine was giving me difficulty.  This is one card style that I will definitely make again – love the concept.  However, I am going to figure out a way to hand sew the vellum rather than by machine.


All supplies are Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise stated.

SUPPLIES

Stamp Set
Ways to Say: Thinking of You 

Ink
VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad

Paper
Vellum, White Linen (fresh snow), True Black, Lemon Tart, Lovely Lady and Raspberry Fizz Card Stocks

Accessories
Dies – Harlequin Cover Plate and Big Basics Hello
White Filigree Embossing Powder
Embossing Buddy and Heat Gun
3M Dimensional Tape
Gemini Die Cutting Machine and Sewing Machine

2 comments:

Birgit said...

This came out great Joanne! I hear you about sewing machine issues. Mine's been tucked away in the closet for years now. You'd never know you had issues with it. Your card looks perfect to me!

Teresa said...

my favorite card for this challenge. Very nice

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...