Saturday, August 26, 2017

Stamp a Faire 2017 5th Anniversary Tradition – WOOD





Stamp a Faire 2017

5th Anniversary Tradition – WOOD

Natsha Trupp


This year’s stamp a faire has been so wonderful.  I have learned numerous new to me techniques and I am only half way through the projects.  Some I am waiting for supplies to arrive, but with tomorrow being Sunday and no deliveries many will be completed as supplies arrive.  However, in many cases I have been able to improvise and that is exciting – get the creative juices flowing.


All supplies are Papertrey, Ink unless otherwise stated

SUPPLIES

Stamp Set
Give Love

Ink
True Black, Dark Chocolate, Spring Rain, Bluberry Sky, Americana and Prairie Grass

Paper
Kraft, Dark Chocolate and White Linen (fresh snow) Card Stocks

Accessories
Dies – Give Love
Embossing – Wood Grain Impression Plate
Gemini Die Cutting Machine

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I love your take on this challenge! Awesome choice of images to go with the technique!!

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...