Friday, March 2, 2018

I'm Cuckoo for You

I was inspired by Mary Rose's Cafe https://maryrosescafe.blogspot.com/2018/02/pti-11th-anniversary-retirement-list.html creation.  I used slightly different colors, different text placement, base for clock and the addition of leaves.

I pulled out one of my stampin up colors of all time "Groovy Guava" for the accent color.

Supplies are all PTI unless otherwise stated.

Stamps
Tick Tock and Farmer's Market Florals

Inks
Groovy Guava (SU), Classic Kraft, Spring Moss, Prairie Grass, Onyx Black (Versafine)

Paper
Chicken Scratch Gingham Patterned Paper Collection, White Linen Card Stock (fresh snow)

Accessories:
Mix and Mat - Postal Die, Tick Tock Dies, Farmer's Market Floral Leaf Die, Foam Adhesive and Gemini Die Cutting and Embossing Machine


No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...