Friday, June 1, 2018

I am Reminded How Wonderful You Are

My inspiration was https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AWXWFE4Tl75R6aCGNT_i87bhiqlMgs43rGnXlvEIy_mmP6CAO00aC0E/ by Kay Miller.  I have been into this particular stamp set recently and even made my first prototype Christmas Card possibility for 2018 with this set.  It may be seen on my blog.

All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated.

Stamp Sets:
Movers & Shakers Sentiments and Lovely Layers

Inks
Pretty in Pink (SU), Lovely Lady, Kraft and Honey Nut

Papers
Lovely Lady and White Linen (Fresh Snow) Card Stocks

Accessories
Lovely Layers Dies, Mix and Mat Postal Die, Dimensional, Scan n Cut 2 Machine and Gemini Machine

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...