Sunday, June 10, 2018

Medallion Organization Card

I am participating in a 30 day clean up/de-clutter challenge in my craft room.  One of my thoughts is while doing this I want to see what stamps I haven't used and sell them and the other thought was discovering stamps that I love but haven't used or ever inked up.  The medallion in the center of the card is one of them.  

I was inspired by a layout by Laurie Schmidlin where she used layers of grey card stock and contrasted it with a white background on one of the layers.  Her card used florals. This inspiration may be found at Laurie Schmidlin Inspiration Card

All supplies are Papertrey Ink, other than the ink used for the larger medallion.

Stamp Sets
Mehndi Medallion and Cover Up - Quatrefoil

Inks
Versa Mark, Brutus Monroe - Alabaster and Berry Burst (SU)

Papers
White Linen Card Stock - Fresh Snow and Weathervane

Accessories
Noted:  Pinked A2 Vertical Die, Filigree Fine Embossing Powder, Embossing Gun, Berry Burst Stampin' Write (SU), Gemini Die Cut Machine, Scan n Cut 2 Machine, Dimensionals

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...