Monday, July 2, 2018

Fishy Birthday



I needed a card for a nephew’s birthday so I went on Pinterest for inspiration.  I found a card made by Betsy Veldman which may be seen here:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AdwIMQTRz9e26H0K9-CBuTtvimuzsYgJe1mbBQ8pP5ysu1eNLZrU7zM/

I didn’t use the same colors she did other than background and small yellow fish.  I added whiter colors to the card, shimmer with Wink of Stella and Rain Drops.  I also didn’t use as dark a color combo as she did on her larger fish.  Isn’t her card lovely though.

All products used are Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated.

Stamps
Salt Air:  Fauna, Salt Air Sentiments Mini, Text & Texture:  Ocean

Inks
Versa fine – Onyx Black, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, Bright buttercup

Papers
Hawaiian Shores, Bright Buttercup, White Linen (Fresh Snow) Card Stocks

Accessories
Salt Air: Fauna Dies, Reef Builder Die, Rain Drops, Wink of Stella Brush, Blending Tool and Pads, Gemini Die Cutting Machine, Dimensionals

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...