Saturday, July 14, 2018

JUL18VSND - Here's The Scoop

I am not the best when it comes to coloring but this stamp by MFT just popped in my head when I read the challenge.  Its a Clean and Simple card, unlike most of my other creations.  Its funny how one thing can be a challenge to someone and not to another.

Ice Cream is my one down fall and I don't believe in a bowl.  Just wrap a towel around it and eat right from the carton.

Stamp
Here's The Scoop (MFT)

Ink
Kraft (PTI) and Versafine Noir Onyx 

Papers
White Linen (PTI) and Berry Burst (SU)

Accessories
Copics - E57 (Light Walnut), E55 (Light Camel), RV17 (Deep Magenta) and BG13 (Mint Green)
Stampin Write - Ballet Blue and YoYo Yellow
Wink of Stella

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...