Saturday, July 14, 2018

JUL18VSNF Stitching I love Best

When I saw this challenge I immediately thought of What I Love To Do Best and that is cross stitch and make handmade cards.  Therefore, the above is what I came up with for challenge JUL18VSNF.

All products used are Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise stated.

Stamps
Quilter Sampler (Text)

Inks
Autumn Rose

Paper
White Linen (Fresh Snow) and Autumn Rose Card Stock

Accessories
Regency Era Stamp A Faire 2014 Die, DMC Thread #22, J.P. Coats #3088 and Weeks Dye Works Floss #2205 (Grasshopper), White Seam Binding, Autumn Rose Button, Quilted Tag Banner Die, Gemini Die Cutting Machine, #26 Needle

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...