Monday, July 2, 2018

Updated Flowers in Reverse

I previously posted a card for a Papertrey Challenge and I have updated it.  I'm in love with the grid background and the new gray color "Weathervane", so I had to use those stamps.  I also added Wink O Stella for some shimmer and used a different stamp set for the flowers that seemed more to scale.

All products used are Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise stated.

Stamps
Garden Party (flowers), Leave It Be (Leaves), Cover Up Grid (Background) and Phrase Play 7 (text)

Inks
Smokey Shadow, Brutus Monroe Alabaster Pigment Ink, Hawaiian Shores, Prairie Grass and Pine Feather

Papers
Weathervane and White Linen (Fresh Snow) Card Stocks

Accessories
Dies:  -   Doily, Leave It Be, Garden Party
White and Aqua Seam Binding (Bow)
Scan n Cut Machine and Gemini Die Cutting Machines
Wink of Stella

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...