Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Wonderful Friend MIM Challenge#329 - Stretching Your Dies

Everything that could go wrong that could go wrong on this card.  I struggled through it thinking "remember mistakes can become beauty".  Well I got as close as I could.  First I noticed I was heavy handed with the color I used for ink blending, then I had chosen a round die to use as a pattern for my sponging and my frame to hide the ink blending behind was square.  On top of that my desk is such a mess I couldn't find my dies for the flowers and had to fussy cut.  Here is the result:
The challenge may be found at:  Lilly Bean

All products are Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise stated.

Stamps
Farmer's Market Florals and Penned Elegance

Inks
Spring Rain, Aqua Mist, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold, Bright Buttercup and Versafine Noir Onyx

Paper
White Linen Card Stock (Fresh Snow) and Vellum

Accessories
Dies:  Penned Elegance, Bold Borders - Diagonal and Shaft Shifters:  Oval 1 Die (used for stencil)
Foam Dimensional

2 comments:

nancy said...

Even after all the challenges, your card turned out wonderfully. Your flowers are beautiful.

TLady said...

QUITE LOVELY! Your flowers ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! AND I also like all of the other elements you've used & your stenciling is PERFECT!!!! ;) SUPER JOB on the challenge!!! ;)

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...