Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I Love Papertrey Swap


Shh....Don't say a word as they are to be a surprise for my swap partner and I am mailing them today.  She is not one of my followers so I think it is safe to post on my blog.  Of course I also added some other surprise products in the package.

The swap rules include two Christmas cards, tags and gift card holders.  This is a swap from the Facebook page "I love Papertrey Ink"  All products used are Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise stated.

Card #1

Stamps
Stylish Sentiments Holiday

Inks
Versafine Onyx Black

Papers
Pure Poppy and White Linen (Fresh Snow) 

Accessories
Paper Smooches Cross Stitching Dies,  Quilted Tag Die, Gift Card Cozy Die, Gift Card Cozy Bow Die, Ice Stickles  (Christmas Red), Pure Poppy Felt (Bow) Tag Cut Out from All Through the House, Cross Stitch Cotton Threads (Red and Green), Gemini Machine, Dimensional Foam

Card #2

Stamps
Lovely Layers and Stylish Sentiments:  Holiday

Inks
Pure Poppy, Pine Feather, Versafine Noir Onyx, Call me Clover (SU) and Lovely Lipstick (SU)

Paper
Pure Poppy, White Linen (Fresh Snow) and Designer Paper from All Through the House (gift card holder)

Accessories
Hinged Gift Box Die, Pure Poppy Felt (Bow), Rhinestone Embellishment, Lovely Layers Dies, Gift Card Cozy Bow Die, Quilted Tag Die, Mix and Mat Postal Die, Foam Dimensional, Wink of Stella (SU), Gemini Machine

2 comments:

Dana Kirby said...

Wow!! Just gorgeous!! Your swap partner will definitely Love these!!

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Hi, Joanne! I saw these awesome cross-stitched projects on Splitcoaststampers and wanted to check your blog for more details. They are awesome! Great work, Joanne.

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...