Sunday, January 20, 2019

Background Text and Stamp Revamped

Transformed previous post and card.  My favorite Facebook page I follow is "Love Papertrey Ink", as that's exactly how I feel about this company.  I posted an earlier photo of this card but with suggestion given to me by Christal McLean regarding size and color on the Facebook page.  I also  decided to add black centers to the flowers to bring in more black than just the text in the center.  I kinda did a Transformation Tuesday (or is it Thursday?). 

This card uses all the items in the original post plus the following:
1.  Lovely Layers Stamp Set (Flowers)
2.  Stitching Garden Stamp Set (Small Yellow Floral in background
3.  Barely Banana and Lovely Lipstick Inks

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...