Sunday, January 6, 2019

Update Thank You Bokeh Background Post

This is an update to a previous post called "Thank You Bokeh Background" below.  The bow was out of scale and after getting suggestions from my Love Papertrey group member Sandy Dayhoff to use the bow from Winter Windows I went off to play.  This is the result and may be a possible Christmas Card this year.

All supplies are Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise noted

All supplies are those used in the post below with the exception of the bow is now from the Winter Window Stamp Set with Die and the Sentiment is from Merry Mug Stamp Set.

I still will be playing around with this card until I settle on what I like the best.  For instance, I my try Weathervane Ink on fence instead of Kraft.

Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...