Saturday, March 28, 2020

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

Made with Barb Brimhall's kit.  I used old stamp set as an addition.  I don't know if it is still available.  I used white gelly roll pen on edges to soften the look as the background designer paper has a soft look.  Coloring is not my best talent but I enjoyed making this card.

All products used are Stampin Up, unless otherwise stated

Stamps
Bloomin Beautiful and Two Step Stampin Spring Garden (text)

Inks
Versa Fine Onyx Black

Papers
Whisper White, Old Olive and Perennial Essence Stampin Up Designer Paper

Accessories
1 ¾” Circle Punch, 2” Circle Punch, Dimensionals, White Twine, Scan and Cut Machine, Cameo Coral Stampin Write, Old Olive Stampin Write, Copic YG17 Grass Green, Copic R32 Peach, White Sakura Gelly Roll 10


No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...