Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Celebrate Pinwheels

I have die cut hundreds of pinwheels and blended colors on numerous backgrounds of pinwheels with Distress Oxide Inks.  They have been laying on my desk and I would walk by and place something else on the card for the last few days, until I felt it was photo ready. My blog has another post of a card made with pinwheels - however, this one is better.  Thank you every so much for viewing and I typically post often so if you chose, may I ask that you subscribe to my blog via email.    So appreciated and thank you.


Stamps
The Greetery – Birthday Blooms

Inks
Distress Oxides – Numerous Different Shades of Red, Blue, Purple and Orange Colors as well as Versafine Noir Onyx

Papers
PTI/ITP - White Linen Fresh Snow, Lovely Lady, Pure Poppy, Plum Pudding Cardstocks
SU – Cameo Coral Card Stock

Accessories
The Greetery – Birthday Blooms, Pinwheel Party and Twisted Crepe Dies
The Greetery – Pinwheel Party Stencils
TE – Blender Brushes, Nuvo Drops – Gloss Ebony Black, 3M Foam Adhesive, Gemini Die Cutting Machine

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...