Friday, January 16, 2015

Planner Setup Using Monthly Moments and PTI Stamps

Although I tried using electronic gadgets to keep my appointments I had three different places with appointments, etc. and was so afraid I would forget something.  One time I showed up for an appointment I did not have but it was on my phone.  I have decided for my use a paper planner works the best.  I can keep all my appointments in one place, a to do list, etc.

I was getting my new planner ready for 2015.  Staring in my face was my monthly moments stamp sets and journal cards.  Most people use them for photo albums.  I thought - wow they would be wonderful for my planner.  So along with my washi tape supply, card stock, monthly moments stamp sets and journal cards I decorated my first week of February.

Since it was February, I used the February journal cards and monthly moments stamps.  I love how it turned out, although I am sure I will hone and improve my organization as I go along through the coming months.

Notice I also cut one of the journal cards and used it as a 'TO DO LIST', die cut the word February to put along the edge vertically.  The pens I like to use Bic Mark It ultra fine point permanent markers.  However, I found they leak through the paper onto the back side.  Using 3 x 2 1/2 sized paper from the monthly moments Journal Card Collection, I am able to write with my favorite pens with no problem.


Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...