Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Butterfly Love

I was in love with the tag and butterflies used by Melissa and wanted to use those elements of her design for my card.  I wish the photo showed the resulting softness of adding the vellum makes the final creation.  I must say I am in love with Papertrey's new Linen Card stock (Fresh Snow).  It feels luxurious and the quality is incredible.  I have always liked and used vellum numerous times in my creations, but the new Papertrey Sheer Basics Vellum Pattern Pack is to die for.

SUPPLIES

Stamp Sets:
Butterfly Dreams (background), Tiny Tags (text) and Beautiful Butterflies Layers

Ink:
Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Snow and Noir

Paper:
Linen Card Stock (Fresh Snow), Melon Berry Card Stock, Melon Berry Pattern and Sheer Basics Pattern Pack Vellum

Accessories:
Tag Sale #3 Die, Stamp A Faire 2014 1940's Die, Beautiful Butterflies Dies, Doily Die, White Flower Shaped Button, Melon Berry Felt, Cream Sickle Twine, White Sheer Polka Dotted Ribbon, Dimensionals, Big Shot

1 comment:

Birgit said...

This is so sweet! I love the soft colors. I can't wait for my order to arrive so I can play too!

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...