Saturday, June 20, 2015

You Always Point Me In The Right Direction

Unfortunately, now matter where or how I photographed this card the silver embossing just wouldn't photograph well.  Any suggestions or ideas to correct this would be greatly appreciated.

I used the June 2015 Simon Says Stamp Kit - Sail Away With Me and the design by Debby Hughes.  I changed colors in certain places, different text from another stamp set, did not stitch on the card and Star Eyelets.  Its been a long time since I have used eyelets - - but it was easy because I didn't have to remember I had them because I have organized my stamping supplies by color.  I looked in the silver drawer and ah ha there are the long forgotten star eyelets.

The Sail Away With Me kit can be found at:  http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product.aspx?id=327012

SUPPLIES:

Stamp Sets:
Sail Away With Me (Simon Says), Go Overboard (MFT-Text)

Ink:
Pure Black and Versa Mark

Paper:
Designer Paper from Sail Away With Me Kit (Simon Says), Line Card Stock (Fresh Snow-PTI), Striped Vellum (PTI)

Accessories:
Clipsters Die (PTI), Eyelets-Stars (SU), White Sequins, Silver Filigree Embossing Powder (PTI), Cuttle Bug, Copic Marker B41 - Pewter Blue, Stamping Up Marker - Real Red


No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...