Monday, August 24, 2015

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop August 2015

Blog-hop-logo 

 

SUPPLIES

*Note – All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated

Stamp Sets:
Flourishes (text)

Inks:
Dark Chocolate

Paper:
Ivory Card Stock, Going Grey (SU) Card Stock, Designer Paper (unknown), Autumn Chicken Scratch Gingham Patterned Paper Collection

Accessories:
Quilted Autumn Die, Mandarin and Orange Twine (The Twinery), 3 Different buttons from Custom Mix Vintage Button Collection, Foam Tape, Cuttle Bug Machine

10 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely!

Jacquie Southas said...

Really pretty contrast between the background pattern and the bold quilt panel!

Carol Didier said...

Brown paper packages tied up with strings!! It's beautiful.

Silke Ledlow said...

So pretty!

Nora N. said...

How lovely!! I really like all the layered papers that you used. Great teak on the challenge!!

Betty Neville said...

Just beautiful! Looks just like a fall quilt block!

Luanne said...

Sooooooo cute! I can't wait to get this set. I love the leaf all in the plaid, very homespun and cozy!

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Susan said...

Love your card! I like how you just used the leaf part of the quilt block. I used the same set for my hop card, but I like yours better. It emphasizes the leaf. Great job!

Marcia HIll said...

Soooo pretty...love it! Haven't had a chance to play with my quilt set yet, but your card makes me want to get right to it! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)