Saturday, August 1, 2015

You Are In My Thoughts

Made this card after watching "Creating Crisp Images" Craftsy class taught by Laura Bassen.  It is hard for me to create clean and simple cards - I always want to add lots of embellishments and dimension.  All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated.

Second card is the same card but embellished and not having a black center for the main floral.


SUPPLIES

Stamp Set:
All About You

Ink: 
True Black, Limeade Ice, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold

Paper:
Melon Berry Card Stock and Linen (Fresh Snow) Card Stock

Accessories:
Copic Y13 (Lemon Yellow), Bic Mark It Ultra Fin Point Permanent Markers Sunset Orange and Peach Parfait, Embroidered Border - Circles Die (on 2nd card only)

2 comments:

905lovestostamp said...

I'm with you, I struggle with clean and simple cards and want to add more embellishments, I struggle for that balance... I love this CAS card, and am a lover of all things PTI. I love some other brands too, but PTI seems to draw me in. LOVE the colors you have chosen, such sunny ones and I don't know which of the two cards I like better. Both lovely!!!

I would really love to start my own little blog, a goal but not reality yet... I struggle with health issues that don't allow me to make nearly the cards I would like, but the joy when I do is palpable... :) So for now I simply post mine when I can make one on SCS under 905lovestostamp. This weekend I am struggling to make a truly beautiful card for a lovely lady who was a wonderful colleague and friend who is now dealing with a terminal illness...

You really inspired me with these cards, and I needed to let you know. I look forward to exploring your blog!

Blessings to you,

Joanne

Birgit said...

Love the colors on this beautiful CAS card!!

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...