Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Card Sketch Challenge 571

It was hard not making a holiday card.  Every year as I make different renditions or several Christmas cards before I finally pick that years card, I hope that I will love two items so much that I have my idea and design for the next Christmas Season.  Takes me longer to design a card than to actually make them.  Of well, hasn't happened yet this year.

SUPPLIES (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated)

Stamp Set
Pedal Pusher

Ink
Chocolate Brown, Autumn Rose, Spring Moss

Paper
Cream Card Stock, Autumn Rose Card Stock, Vintage Linens Designer Paper

Accessories
Pedal Pusher Dies, Bronze Colored Brads, Dimensionals

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...