Saturday, June 18, 2016

JUN16VSNE - Splitcoaststampers Virtual Night

The challenge was to make a card related to hurdles or things that can jump or be jumped over.  It took me forever to think about this one.  Since I could not think of a stamp that I had that represented this, I started thinking about jumping over hurdles in life.  I have a friend who is currently faced with one hurdle after another in her life right now and I plan on sending this card to her and I remembered as a child playing outside running around and jumping over the flowers in my mom's flower bed (she was not happy about it either because we never made it over and always smashed a flower or too).

All supplies/products Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise stated.

SUPPLIES

Stamp Sets
Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Flowers

Ink
Lovely Lady, Autumn Rose, Harvest Gold, Spring Rain, Green Parakeet, Classic Kraft, True Black

Paper
White Linen Card Stock (Fresh Snow), Lovely Lady Card Stock, and Patterned Vellum

Accessories
Friendship Jar Die, Friendship Jar Flowers Dies, Oval Punch (SU), Thin White Ribbon, Glossy Accents, Big Shot Machine

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...