Monday, August 22, 2016

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #258

I couldn't wait to use my Make It Market:  Garden Gate set so I used the trellis die as my cover plate.

SUPPLIES

Stamp Sets
Make It Market:  Garden Gate

Ink
Versa Mark, Vintage Jadeite, Lovely Lady and Hibiscus

Paper
White Linen Card Stock (Fresh Snow) and Lovely Lady Card Stock as well as Vellum

Accessories
Make It Market:  Garden Gate Dies, Tag Sale #3 Die, Copic Marker Y13 Lemon Yellow, White Button, 1/8" White Satin Ribbon, White Filigree Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Big Shot Machine, Heat Gun, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful, Joanne! Can't get enough of Garden Gate. Thank you for your inspiration.

Linda said...

Oh wow, this is so pretty.

Marcia Hill said...

What a great idea to use the trellis die...now why didn't I think of that?!! Your tag is absolutely lovely Joanne, and I think I need to get my Garden Gate kit out and play now! :0)

lainey said...

Your tag is very pretty and what a great idea to use the trellis die this way!

Lori B said...

Love how you used the Trellis die, so pretty!

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...