Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Plain and Simple Tulip Time

As I receive new stamps I am committed to make at least one card with the new stamp/supplies.  This is a simple card with lots of embossing and dies for a dimension.

I also make additional flowers while I have the ink and dies out and use them in my planner to pretty it up (what an expression).

All supplies are Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise stated:

SUPPLIES

Stamp Set
Tulip Time

Ink:
Harvest Gold, Bright Buttercup, Orange Zest, Mint Julep and Vintage Jadeite

Paper:
White Linen (Fresh Snow)

Accessories
Tulip Time Die and Cover Plate - Pretty Frame, Dimensionals, Score Pal and Big Shot as well as white/orange twine (the twinery)

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...