Monday, September 17, 2018

Embroidery Happy Birthday Card


I just recently found time to play around with some of the products and goodies that my dear Beth Stiver sent me during the recent 2018 Stamp.A.Faire swap.

My two loves are cross stitch and creating cards.  Therefore, the newest trend of combining both is right up my alley.   

This card is using the beautifully coordinated DMC Floss Beth sent me.  Love the combo and although this is a Birthday Card for a good friend – wouldn’t these colors be great on a baby shower card?

Found the pattern on Pinterest -Pattern From Pinterest

All products are Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise stated.
SUPPLIES

Stamp Set- Penned Elegance

Inks – True Black

Papers – White Linen (Fresh Snow) and Spring Rain Card Stocks

Accessories – DMC threads 745, 747 and 761, Embroidery Needle, MFT Rectangle Cross Stitch Die, Gemini Die Cutting Machine and Dimensional Foam Adhesive

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...