Saturday, August 26, 2017

PTI Stamp a Faire 2017 – 2nd Anniversary


Stamp a Faire 2017 challenge “2nd Anniversary – COTTON by Stephanie Gold.  


I really enjoyed making this card as it was very feminine.  I adore flowers and can’t believe I chose to not incorporate some as I usually do but it would have taken away from the focal point of candy cotton, sparkles and ribbons.

In the tutorial it showed making a cone for the cotton candy, however, it was a struggle so I thought what else do I have on hand that is similar.  Aha!  Fresh Floral Wrap Up stamp set.


All Stamp and Products used are Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise stated.

SUPPLIES

Stamp Set
Fresh Floral Wrap-Up

Ink
Lovely Lady and True Black

Paper
Card Stocks – Prairie Grass, White Linen (fresh snow) and True Black Pattern Pack

Accessories
Dies – Fresh Floral Wrap Up and Mix & Match Postal
Ribbon – Seam Binding (Vivid Pink) and an unknown shade of green both by Hug Snug, as well as pink rick rack
Cotton Ball
Pink Water Color Paint mixed with water by Color´e
Score Tape (Sookwang) and Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter (Stampendous)
Glossy Accents to set the glitter (Ranger)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually had this exact idea!!! I'm so glad you did it! It turned out great!!! Xo

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...