Saturday, January 12, 2019

2018 Family Photos

My niece Laura
My niece Joanne with her family (Rylann and Josh)
My daughter Alesia and Granddaughter Erica
Granddaughter Isabella on too much sugar
Isabella and PaPa
Myself
My son CJ and his daughter Isabella
Isabella Learning to Fly
Leo my comfort dog that only has eyes for Mark
My mother in high school  (I miss her so much - she died at age 44)  Not exactly a 2018 photo but here because I wish she was among these photos of those I love in 2018
Ruth my sister with Isabella and me
Ruth with Mountain and Columbia River in Background
Rylann my nephew (Joanne's son)

Tiana (Granddaughter) with her love Aaron
Other photos will be added as I receive permission from the individuals

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...