Monday, August 25, 2014

Papertrey Ink, Stamp A Faire Wrap Up

Wrapping up this year's Stamp A Faire.  I am exhausted but loved it at the same time.  Behind my photo you can see some of the creations I made over this weekend.  Sixteen cards in all.  My favorite was the cross stitch (Regency Era) - cross stitch is another love I have other than stamping.  The one that surprised me was the 1960's because this type of modern design is not my style.  However, when I was finished it amazed me that I like the end product.  I grew up in the 60's so the Era is very familiar to me.  I did enjoy the music that went along with this era.

Thanks Papertrey Ink Design Members and Nicole.  I had a blast!  Cannot wait for next year.  Have you ever thought of having a "Christmas Stamp A Faire"?  It would be wonderful to get some Christmas cards made in advance, besides I am being selfish; I love Stamp A Faires.

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...