Tuesday, January 5, 2016

You Make The World a Better Place

I fell in love with a creation from Danielle Flanders of Homespun with Heart.  I made a similar card (same layout) and some of the same stamp sets; but I used some different products such as enamel dots instead of the sequins Danielle used.  I also used different designer paper - My all time favorite color combination is used (pure poppy and lemon tart as well as sometimes using barely banana with real red).  In addition I fell in love with using grey as my neutral.  Danielle's post can be seen at:  http://danielleflanders.blogspot.com/2016/01/stitched-sentiments-revisited.html

One note:  the photo makes the background of the butterfly as black - however it is the same gray used in the sentiment.

SUPPLIES (all PTI, unless otherwise stated)

Stamp Sets
Stitched Sentiments and Life is Beautiful

Ink
Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy, Going Grey (SU)

Paper
Nostalgic Notions Patterned Paper Collection, White Linen Card Stock (Fresh Snow) and Going Grey Card Stock (SU)

Accessories
Red/White Twine, WPlus9 Enamel Dots, Life is Beautiful Die Collection, Big Shot

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...