Thursday, June 28, 2018

White Flowers - Colored Leaves

After
Before
Transformation Tuesday with Melissa Challenge.  Link:  Melissa Phillips Transformation Tuesday


For my transformation, I used a card I recently completed for another challenge.  After having it sit in front of me on my desk, I felt the scale was off (i.e. flowers to leaves).  In addition, my Cover Up Grid stamp came and I believe it was Laurie who had a card with layers of grey which I loved.  I made the background simpler, more dimension with pop ups, a little shine with Wink of Stella and all one color other than the grid to pop the colored leaves.

Stamps
Cover Up Grid, Leave It Be, Garden Party and Phrase Play 7 (found this one when organizing my craft room)

Ink
Hawaiian Shores, Prairie Grass, Green Parakeet, Versa Fine Noir Onyx, Brutus Monroe Alabaster

Paper
Weathervane and White Linen (Fresh Snow) Card Stocks

Accessories
Doily Die, Garden Party Dies, Leave It Be Dies, Wink of Stella Brush, Dimensionals, Gemini Die Cut Machine

1 comment:

Vikki H said...

I love the colors on both of your cards! The "after" card is more restful and a good redesign!

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...