Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wishing You All The Best Flowers in Reverse

The challenge may be found over at Papertrey Ink by Dawn McVey Dawn McVey MIM  The Challenge is #325 - Flowers in Reverse.

I have been purging and organizing my craft room and of course have run across stamp sets I haven't used in awhile.  Therefore, I was determined to use only those stamp sets - although tempting to want to use recently ordered sets.  In addition, I wanted to use the new gray (weather vane) and a card stock color I haven't used in awhile.  I've been stuck on pinks lately.


SUPPLIESAll Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise stated

Stamp Sets
Mat Stack 5 (text), Bold Blossoms (Florals) and Leave It Be (Leaves)

Inks
Prairie Grass, Green Parakeet, Soft Stone, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Versfine Noir Onyx

Papers
Hawaiian Shores, Weather vane, White Linen (Fresh Snow) Card Stocks

Accessories
Doily Detail Die Collection Die, Bold Blossoms Dies, Leave It Be Dies, Banner from Quilted Die, Dimensional, Gemini Machine

3 comments:

Vikki H said...

What a pretty card! The colors remind me of the sixties and a paisley dress I loved!

Nancy Penir said...

Wasn't this fun to find and use some long unused sets? Your floral pops against that gorgeous aqua. Lovely card!

Carmela said...

I love your take on the challenge. Very pretty!

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...