Wednesday, August 29, 2018

MIM 8-27-18 Sparkly Beauty

The link to this Make it Monday PTI Challenge may be found at:  Lexi Daily

All supplies Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise stated.

SUPPLIES

Stamp Set - Watered Rose
Inks - Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, Green Parakeet, Spring and Landscape
Papers - Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist and White Linen (Fresh Snow) Card Stocks
Accessories:  Shape Shifters:  Oval 1 Die, Prisma Glitter, Two Side Adhesive Paper, 3M Foam Dimensionals, Scan n Cut Machine

3 comments:

Vikki H said...

Very pretty card! Love that oval die cut!

Birgit said...

Oh my Joanne, this is stunning! I just added that rose stamp to my wish list after seeing your beautiful card. Thanks for enabling... I mean inspiring me. ;0)

lexi said...

beautiful card! that flower die is one of my faves and it looks so good with glitter! thanks for playing make it monday!!

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...