Friday, May 17, 2019

Giving Thanks Fleur Impressions

I was inspired to play with colors and a similar layout as Sharyn Miller Polese  I did add just a touch of the polka dot ribbon I love and also used different stencil and a different green than hers.  Hers are lovely - so hit the link and go see.

I have also tried other color combinations and exchanging the Worn Lipstick for Pickled Raspberry is delicious and so far my favorite.

The one below used Worn Lipstick, but I will soon have a card with the Picked Raspberry to show you.


Stamps:  The Greetery - Fleur Impressions and PTI - Scripted

Inks:  True Black - PTI and Squeezed Lemonade, Worn Lipstick, Shabby Shutter, Distress Oxide Inks - Ranger

Paper:  Harvest Gold Card Stock (PTI)

Accessories:  Stencil Basics:  Hexagon, Ink Blending Tool, Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (SU), Fleur Impressions Dies, Dimensional Foam and Gemini Machine

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...