Saturday, June 1, 2019

Forever and Always Water Colored Wedding Card


Beach Wedding Card – Hand a Hand

Stamp Set:  Hand in Hand (The Greetery) and The Wedding Day (PTI), Love and Marriage (PTI) on outside of envelope, as well as Text and Texture Ocean Stamp Set

Paper:  Spring Rain and White Linen Fresh Snow Card Stocks and Prima Watercolor Paper

Inks:  Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, Prairie Grass, Kraft, Fine Linen and Brutus White

Accessories:
Dies -Bold Borders:  Wave, Hand and Hand, Pierced Feature Frames Die and Skinny Mini Dies

Water Colors – Raw Umber, Lamp Black, Crimson Red, Scarlet, Ultramarine Blue Cerulean Blue, Burnt Umber, Payne’s Grey, Chinese White, Flesh Tint and Yellow Orchere (Colore)

Paint Brushes – Water color brushes 3, 4 and 6

Rustic Twine

Foam Dimensional Tape

Betsy's Blog with water color tutorials may be found at Betsy Veldman Water Color Tutorial 
This is my first attempt.  Really struggled and hope to improved each time.  I needed a beach themed wedding card - poor bride gets my first attempt.  Her hair color was difficult as hers is not blond but not white either.  I'm just proud of myself for actually trying.  I think I'm hooked.

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...