Monday, September 30, 2019

Tiny Town Church

Finally, after years of having these dies, I am beginning to make a Christmas Village Scene.  I started with this church.  I love it other than the icicle  I need to come up with an alternative and also maybe put yellow glasscine type paper behind windows rather than the red I used here.  So this is my first attempt, but not last.

SUPPLIES

Stamp Sets:  All Through The House

Inks:  Just Green (Altnew)

Papers:  White Linen Fresh Snow and Pure Poppy Card Stocks (PTI)

Accessories:
Dies - Tiny Town Basics, Church and Scallop Shingles, All Through the House Embellishment and Gemini Die Cutting Machine
Prisma Glitter Crystals, Elmer's School Glue, Ice Stickles (Christmas Red), Nuvo Dream Drops Cloud 9 and Fancy Red Ribbon from niftythriftydrygoods.com

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...