Monday, October 25, 2021

Spellbinders "Around the World" Cardmaking Event

 Spellbinders "Around the World" Cardmaking Event

This was one of the cards I made at the #Spellbinders Around the World Cardmaking Event this past weekend.  It is a bonus project.  However, I do not know the designer or I would give credit.

I enjoyed myself so very much.  All the designers were incredible and provided extra tips and bonus alternate cards.

It has lots of soft colors and used a stamp set called "Around the World Passport".  Sorry I cannot link you to the event site or facebook page as they are private pages for only those who paid for the class.

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...