Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Hippie Van Christmas Tag


First attempt at Hippie Van Christmas Tag.  Thought I would make Christmas Tags (smaller scale) and if I liked the design I came up with (i.e., colors, accessories), I would make a full size Hippie Van Christmas ornament for my tree.  

I plan to tie the tag with twine (maybe black/white). 


Stamp Sets
PTI Winterberry (text)
The Greetery - Christmas Care A Van Stamp Set

Inks
PTI Noir Black and Pale Peony

Papers
White Linen Fresh Snow Card Stock (PTI) and Silver Paper (SU)

Accessories
Dies – Tree Trimming Die (star) and Christmas Care A Van Die (All the Greetery)
Other – Rain Drops (PTI), Gemini Die Cutting Machine

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...