Thursday, October 17, 2019

Sparkly Fir & Foliage Two Christmas Tree




The plan was to make a string card as shown on YouTube by Jennifer McGuire.  I was going to put the tree elevated on the string part of the card.  Needless to say, I did not have the die to cut the holes for sewing so I made my own using a ruler.  That turned out great.  However, a big bomb on me sewing correctly.  Since I had the tree made, I went another route and this is the result.

All stamps and dies are from The Greetery. 

Stamps
Fir & Foliage #2 and Tree Trimming

Inks
Distress Oxides – Tumble Glass, Bundled Sage, Shabby Shutters
SU – Sage Shadow
Brutus/Monroe – Alabaster
PTI – New Leaf and Noir Black
Versa Mark

Papers
SU – Sage Shadow Card Stock
PTI – White Linen Fresh Snow Card Stock

Accessories
Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder, Rain Drops (PTI), Stampin Dimensionals (SU), Taylor Expressions Blending Brushes. Fir & Foliage #2 Die, noted:  Simply Stitched A2 Vertical Die, Gemini Die Cutting Machine

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...