Monday, October 25, 2021

Magnolias - Spellbinders Around the World Stamping Event

 A gorgeous and one of my favorite cards from the #Spellbinders Around the World Virtual Card Making Event.  It took me forever to complete mine as I could not seem to keep all the pieces in the die cut.  I went through piles and piles of very small pieces looking for just the right one.  I have since learned from others in the Around the World Facebook page many different ideas to help me. 

This one of the last classes of the day and I was tired.  However, I watched the replay the next morning and finished this card.

Thank you #Spellbinders Around the World and #Yana Smakula.  I was so sad about the event ending.

No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...