Monday, October 25, 2021

PTI Stitching Facebook Page - Marilyn Ge Kit

This is my first attempt at making the recently released dove stitching die kit designed by Marilyn Ge.  I learned a lot from making this first one so the next one should be better.  Some of my stitches are cattywampus and my stitching at the tail is all wrong.  In addition I die cut holes but didn't stitch them - me not good yet. However, I think these are so beautiful.  

Products and the kit may be found at Papertrey Ink Stitching Dove  It is currently out of stock but they typically restock quickly.  The die set is available at this time at Dove Dies Only

Marilyn the designer also does monthly videos on each of her die designs which really help.  She has designed numerous stitching dies.  

Marilyn's YouTube Videos:  Marilyn Videos and her Stitching PTI Page Facebook Stitching Page


No comments:

Technique Taught by: Jennifer McGuire   Holiday Card Workshop 2021 – Day 1 “Nighttime Lights” and Aurora Borealis Night Sky Technique Taug...